[rt-users] Multi Queue Management - Tickets copy to other queue

Stephane Masse stephane.masse at rmit.edu.vn
Fri Mar 30 04:45:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have an instance of RT 4, with different queues in the system for
different emails (IT at ... HR at ...)

When I try to reply to a requestor, I can CC one more department, but RT
don't create the ticket, due to the loop prevention mechanism

I disable the loop prevention, then RT merge the ticket due the subject
Tag. So both are not what I expected

We also try 2 extensions but cannot achieve to transfer tickets between
queues by CCs.

Anyone have the same scenario, or RT is not capable to handle multi
queue ?

What is the best approach, scripting, extensions, modify the source of
email.pm, sendmail.pm or emailparser.pm ?

Regards

Stephane Masse