[rt-users] Assign permissions massively

Juanjo juanjillo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:03:20 EDT 2012

Hi.

I supose the migration pass all the configuration. But when done, the users
can´t open tickets via email or reply to its via email. Neither a web user
can reply a ticket with a succesfull email sent.

I have a lot of errors of "No recipients Found" and a rt-mailgate --debug
get errors give me "gateway not ok - Could not load a valid user"

I check my RTAddressRegexp and seems ok.

Only when i get permission to one user to open tickets, reply tickets and
check the option in his preferences for mail to outgoing mail yes start to
work.

I think there are some "lost" data in the migration, becasuse with the same
data in the OLD system i can send emails or open tickets without problems.

Thanks.
Kindest regards.

--
Un saludo.