[rt-users] RT 4.0.5 smrsh and EX_TEMPFAIL

UnixMan senior.unix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:22:28 EDT 2012

I have scoured the web and cannot find a satisfying answer to mail not
working on RT 4.0.5.

At this point the mail is in the mailq.

All the mail queues in  /etc/aliases do the same thing. I copied the
/etc/aliases from RT 3.8.8 to RT 4.0.5, does anyone know if they are
different when using smrsh ?

When I test it on the server on the command line it all works, just mail
coming externally is the issue.

Any and all help is surely appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott