[rt-users] "Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXX. Please contact administrator."

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Sat Mar 31 11:00:28 EDT 2012

I've just completed an upgrade from RT 3.8.10/.DEB to RT 4.0.5/source on
Ubuntu 11.10. Everything is running beautifully with one exception. On
my dashboard under "My Reminders", I now get "Couldn't find Ticket for
reminder XXX. Please contact administrator.". I performed a "make
upgrade-database" and gave it 3.8.10 as my source database.

What can I do to correct this problem?

Stephen Cena
MIS/IT Dept - Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY. 14621
Ph: 585-544-0450 x300
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."