[rt-users] mysql to oracle migration

pedroalb pedroalb at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 2 09:59:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

I took a look at the PostgreSQL scripts but they fail, for instance, when
migrating the attachments. Encoding is base64 in Oracle and other errors
occur.
I am wondering why RT mentions it is possible to migrate using Oracle SQL
developer if it does not work? Does anybody successfully migrated RT from
MySQL to Oracle?

Cheers,
Pedro.