[rt-users] Announcing RT-REST and RT-Jasper [was: RT and JasperReports Server Integration (got it working, anyone interested?)]

Wed May 2 16:06:42 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,

have you been able to solve these problems in the meantime? Looks like somethings is wrong with the way you access the web - maybe a proxy or something? I would really like to help, but this seems to be a problem with you environment which makes it hard to give you a good answer :-/

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you...

Don't give up! ;-)

Benjamin