[rt-users] Rich Text Formatting in Articles Rt 4.0.2

Alex Rhys-Hurn alex at itworx.co.ke
Tue May 8 05:10:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

When I create and reply to tickets in RT I have a small Icon I can click that gives me a nice menu bar that allows me to format text in the tickets nicely.

can anyone tell me how to get the same feature in the articles feature?

I find that my users are complaining, because they cant remember to do '''bold ''' wikitext formatting and they say they would prefer the menu bar.

Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance,

Alex

--

Alex Rhys-Hur n | ITworX Limited
P.O. Box 1649, 00502, Karen, Kenya