[rt-users] Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5

Juanjo juanjillo at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:55:58 EDT 2012

Yes.

But i have some extra info.
In the time i can´t open ticket with attachment, the mysql is at 90% (or
more) of ram memory. I change my my.cnf to make mysql less ram hungry.

But it donesn´t he problem, not works fine. I can´t upload if the file is
up than 100kb. I get an 500 internal server error. If the file is 24k works
fine for uopload, if is miore than 100k i cant upload it.

--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral