[rt-users] RT update from ubuntu distro

David T. Grayston davidtg at u.washington.edu
Fri May 11 13:21:21 EDT 2012

Thanks for the reply - I did download 4 files from the quantal dev release,

request-tracker4_4.0.5-2.dsc
request-tracker4_4.0.5-2.debian.tar.gz
request-tracker4_4.0.5-2.orig-thrid-party-source.tar.gz
request-tracker4_4.0.5-2.orig.tar.gz

I opened these up and poked around but I not quite knowledgeable enough to know how to install from these. Which as you say would be better than what I've tried.

David
David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health