[rt-users] RT update from ubuntu distro

David T. Grayston davidtg at u.washington.edu
Fri May 11 18:37:09 EDT 2012

Dominic - thanks for the reply. A few more clicks got me to this page,

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/request-tracker4/4.0.5-2/+build/3460357

That has the *.deb files for RT 4.0.5 Quantal. I restored my server back to the 4.0.4 install and dpkg with these new *.deb files. All appears to have gone ok but I wasn't prompted about upgrading the database at the end from 4.0.4 - did it happen automatically?

Thanks David
David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health