[rt-users] ActivityReporter or Statistics

Gino Lisignoli gino.lisignoli at opus.co.nz
Sun May 13 18:03:05 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!

I'm running RT 4.0.2 and I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve
some statistics for our tickets.
I'm after some sort of way of getting:
- Number of tickets created weekly per month
- Number of tickets resolved weekly per month

Any ideas?

I've managed to create a chart within RT that shows the status of
tickets over the last 14 days. But I can't seem to make it report weekly
over a date range.

I have install ActivityReports but it is woefully undocumented :( I
don't even know if it can do what I am after. I also tried the
google-chart perl script supplied on the wiki (
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Rt-google-charts) but unfortunately
it's not working with Postgres. Bummer.

--
Gino Lisignoli
System Administrator
Gino.Lisignoli at opus.co.nz
Tel +64 4 471 7209, Mobile +64 21 982 112 Ext 8209
http://www.opus.co.nz
Level 9 Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, PO Box 12343, Wellington, New Zealand