[rt-users] Getting Request Tracker to stick to HTTPS

Steve Anderson steve.anderson at bipsolutions.com
Wed May 16 13:10:20 EDT 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security

Might be of interest, if your regular users use firefox, Chrome or Opera.

The other option:

Set up another virtual host on the apache box that only serves a redirect to the https side.
On the proxy, direct port 80 to that one, and leave 443 pointing at the RT instance.

If the proxy supports such, at least.

Steve Anderson