[rt-users] Un deleting tickets

Joachim Thuau JThuau at spacex.com
Wed May 16 17:42:12 EDT 2012

Chris,

You probably should have searched for "status=deleted" and find the ticket
you wanted to bring back those (bulk update for example).
With the actual DB change underneath, I'm not sure if this would actually
workŠ

Jok
--
| Joachim Thuau | IT Systems Engineer - Linux / SpaceX |
| Cell: 310-890-7937 | Office: 310-363-6153 |