[rt-users] RTIR 2.6.1: Can't list any most due incidents after upgrade.

Robson Eisinger eisinger at cce.usp.br
Fri May 18 07:19:09 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

That's my first time writing to this list and I didn't find any info related
to my problem. As English isn't my first language, I hope to be clear enough
with my text and that I can find some help here. =)

Okay, here my problem. We have a RT 3.8.2 installed on a physical machine
(OS: FreeBSD; Plugins: RTFM and RTIR 2.4.2) and right now this machine is
dying, so we decided to create a dedicated VM to host a new RT installation.
For some reason, we decided to change the OS to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS,  and
considering all the dependences, we installed a fresh install with RT
3.8.11, RTFM 2.4.3 and RTIR 2.6.1. After that, we restored a mysql dump from
our old RT, and following the procedures from all the UPGRADING guides (RT,
RTFM, RTIR), we finished our installation. Everything went well, but in the
RTIR part, we can't list any most due incidents, the list is blank. Anyone
can give me some light about that?

I don't know if I'm being clear enough, I can answer any question related,
but I can't give any Screenshot or show any data.

Cheers,

Robson Eisinger
Network Analyst at University of Sao Paulo/Brazil