[rt-users] how to prevent duplicate emails

Joe Harris drey111 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:20:45 EDT 2012

We are in the same boat. I have a plan to change all of the scrips on reply/comment/resolve to use a default transaction template that gives all info to all users (admincc, requestor, etc) just once on each transaction. In our case we use rt internally so we don't have the need to comment without the requestor seeing. So in our case the difference just causes confusion. But to answer your question it is in the scripts and templates. If you want to keep the defaults as they are for comment vs reply, change the apply to requestor on resolve scrip to include the comments.

Sent from my mobile device.