[rt-users] emails on ticket updates not being sent in 4.0.6

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Wed May 23 13:54:58 EDT 2012

> Are you running mod_perl or FastCGI?  If fastcgi, mod_fcgid,
> mod_fastcgi, or something else?

mod_perl

> Can we see a saved copy of the System Configuration page?

Mailing to you.

> What's in your mail logs?

Absolutely nothing worthwhile :(

Just a bunch of angry users with broken RT mail from a security
patch.

BTW, as an aside, these are completely conflicting pieces of
information:

   Note that you should remove the '-t' from C<$SendmailArguments>
   if you use 'sendmail' rather than 'sendmailpipe'

   These arguments are good for sendmail brand sendmail 8 and newer
   C<Set($SendmailArguments,"-oi -t -ODeliveryMode=b -OErrorMode=m");>