[rt-users] Append Data to CustomFields

TheHoboKing demon_eyes_kyoms at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 14:44:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm still quite new at RT and was wondering if there's a way to have
appendable/updatable CustomFields like the TimeWorked field?

Whenever I update a ticket, the TimeWorked field is blank, any value
(digits) I add will automatically be added to the old value, it'll make a
simple addition.

How can I do the same with CustomFields? Either via the webUI, scrip or
back-end (Update.html ? ModifyAll.html?)

I'm running RT 4.0.5

Thank you!