[rt-users] RT 4 Upgrade Slow Performance

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Wed May 30 04:56:54 EDT 2012

I saw this too.  Since it seems to be SelectOwner that's slow (it was for me too - I have several hundred privileged users on our RT) the thing I did to fix it was to set the appropriate option in RT_SiteConfig to use a text box with the new autocomplete rather than the drop down.  It's both much faster to load, and a lot quicker to actually use as well.

Set($AutocompleteOwnersForSearch, 1);

Regards,

Tim