[rt-users] RT 4 Upgrade Slow Performance - CustomFields?

Nathan Baker bakern at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:37:00 EDT 2012

I'm going to try and separate this thread since my issue doesn't seem to be
related to the Search page or the SelectOwner field.  Using the Mason
Profiler did give me some info though, it looks like it might be due to
some custom fields:

=Mason= localhost -
/Ticket/Elements/ShowCustomFields {{{
=Mason= localhost -
/Elements/ShowCustomFields {{{
=Mason= localhost -
/Elements/ShowCustomFields }}} 2.0221
=Mason= localhost -
/Ticket/Elements/ShowCustomFields }}} 2.0261
=Mason= localhost -     /autohandler }}} 3.2073

Is it normal that having 1-2 custom fields with about 10-20 options for
each would cause this extra delay.  I know 2 seconds doesn't seem like
much, but it can sometimes be longer.  Can anyone give me any tips as to
what the issue could be?  Is Mason maybe caching that differently?

Thanks,
Nate