[rt-users] Wildcard in queue search changed from 3.8.8 to 4.0.5?

Claes Jansson claes at gastabud.com
Thu May 31 09:53:57 EDT 2012

I was just a bit surprised that it works in one view and not in the other.

I can "refrase" the query to solve the problem, but it will be less
dynamic as we add Queues with the prefix "Project_" over time...

Hoping for a change in the future, but on the other hand "LIKE" queries
can be a big performance hit, so i understand why it's not enabled.

     //Claes