[rt-users] duplicated attachment

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 2 12:36:01 EDT 2012

On 11/02/2012 06:57 AM, Jonathan Khattir wrote:
> When i reply to a ticket by mail, i ve got in the web interface two
> reply, one in text/plain and one in html/plain. Even if i don't put html
> code in my mail, i get two attachment. So i would like only one
> attachment in plain/text.
>
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/duplicate.png/

Your email client is sending both parts, and RT is dutifully displaying
one of them.  It shows the existence of the second part, but not the
content, since it recognizes that's it's an "alternative version" of the
same message.

If you want to stop seeing both parts, configure your mail client to
stop sending both parts.