[rt-users] RT4.0.8 new install to configure with exchange

Andy Jewell Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 14:43:12 EST 2012

Email config is not specific to RT - you have to set up your mta separately. On Ubuntu it is normally Postfix - you need to find a how to like "setting up postfix on Ubuntu to use a ms exchange smart host" and follow that. Then you need to follow the instructions on the RT wiki for setting up RT to use Postfix.

Hope that helps

-Andy

Sent from my iPhone