[rt-users] can't find /etc/request-tracker4/apache2-modperl2.conf

testwreq wreq testwreq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:06:58 EST 2012

Thank you. This helped. Issued the following commands to fix it:
issued the following commands to install and enable the module in Apache:
 apt-get install libapache2-mod-perl2
 a2enmod perl

Restarted apache2. The web interface works fine. However, apache restart
gave the following error:
[Thu Nov 08 13:56:57 2012] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts
   ...done.

What could be wrong in this file? this is rt file and enabled in
sites-enabled directory.

<VirtualHost rt4.cs.sbu.edu>
   # Optional apache logs for RT
   # ErrorLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.error
   # TransferLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.access
   # LogLevel debug
     AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
     DocumentRoot "/rt/share/html"
     <Location />
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
        SetHandler modperl
        PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
        PerlSetVar psgi_app /rt/sbin/rt-server
     </Location>
     <Perl>
        use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
        Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/rt/sbin/rt-server");
     </Perl>
</VirtualHost>