[rt-users] RT 4.0.8 still not receiving incoming tickets via email on ubuntu

testwreq wreq testwreq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:41:35 EST 2012

Hi, It was our configuration in sendmail. Once configured correctly, the
mail is working.

I agree with the pitfalls involved using sendmail MTA.
I would like to know more about fetchmail. What is fetchmail? Do I have
to configure sendmail to use fetchmail?
We have rt, rt-web, rt-linux, rt-email addresses in exchange. I would
prefer mail to be sent directly from anywhere to any of these addresses and
vice-a-versa, and the communication recorded in RT.

Can I eliminate MTA completely from this setup?