[rt-users] Looking for German templates

Sebastian Flothow flothow at gip.com
Fri Nov 23 07:44:10 EST 2012

Good afternoon,

I just installed RT 4.0.7, but before we can actually use it I need to
set up German templates. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any in the RT
wiki nor in the list archives (somewhat surprising actually, since RT
seems to have good I18N/L10N otherwise).

Does anyone here have German template texts and is willing to share them?
I'm aware they would probably still need some tweaking to match
organizational peculiarities, but it would be a very welcome starting
point nonetheless.

Thanks,
Sebastian