[rt-users] Merging RT Installations

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Mon Nov 26 23:05:30 EST 2012

Hi,

We have a handful of RT installations on campus, and we'd like to
merge them together, and we'd like to retain ticket history.  That
means that we need a way to import tickets from one system to another,
keeping in mind that there may be duplicate ticket numbers involved.
We're OK with ticket numbers changing - that's unfortunate, but
unavoidable.

Is there any tool that allows us to import all the tickets (and
comments, attachments, queues, groups, users, etc) from one RT system
to another?

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg at soe.ucsc.edu