[rt-users] FW: RT 4.0.8 + Fedora 16 - Almost There

Walid Haider walid.haider at movensis.com
Wed Nov 28 08:56:18 EST 2012

Hi All,

I have managed to install RT4.0.8 on Fedora 16, but when I launch RT from a browser, I am getting:

You're almost there!

You appear to have installed RT's web interface correctly but not yet configured your web server to "run" the RT server which powers the web interface. The next step is to edit your web server's configuration file to instruct it to use RT's fastcgi or mod_perl handler.

I have tried to follow the instructions in order to configure RT to work with Apache 2 + mod_perl  but surely, I am missing some configuration and cannot figure out what it is.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached is the http.conf file.

NB: I have also added "LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so" to http.conf. Is that necessary?

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,
Walid