[rt-users] How to name a custom field?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 29 22:30:13 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:09:06AM +0800, qcxhome at gmail.com wrote:
>    Thanks for your guide. I just checked our RT system , the URI /Admin/CustomFields/index.html
>    lists all predefined custom fields. Is it possible to set some application-specific custom
>    fields that are not predefined in /Admin/CustomFields/index.html.

There are no predefined custom fields in RT.
Anything you see on that page is by definition an application-specific
custom field.

You make more by clicking on Create.

As Gerald asked, it's still relevant to know why you have a custom
field named Email Address.  Normally Email Addresses would be stored
on a Requestor or Cc or some other User.

-kevin