[rt-users] Problem with CPAN and prerequisites for RT 4.0.5

Rory rclerkin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:35:11 EST 2012

At a guess I think you might be missing a dependency for
Plack::Handler::Starlet

Personally, I like to use
CPANMINUS<http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-cpanminus/lib/App/cpanminus.pm>
as
it will install dependencies for the Perl Module you want.

Start CPAN and run;

install App::cpanminus

Once that completes exit CPAN to return to your shell prompt.
>From the shell prompt run;

cpanm Plack::Handler::Starlet

It should then run through all dependencies and install what's needed.
Hopefully that will solve your issue.

Rory