[rt-users] HTML Emails

Philippe Fremy philippe.fremy at parxglobal.fr
Mon Oct 1 06:42:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to set up a full chain of email handling with proper html
support through RT (v4.0.0) .

I have read the doc and several wiki entries. I did what is recommended
and still, it's not working.

When I send a html email to RT (as a customer), it's received and
displayed as text/plain.

Later on, if I reply to this mail using the rich text editor and include
some markup, the mail is received as plaintext by the customer, with
html markup. For the reply, my template is looking like this :

RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->Content(Type => 'text/html')}
Très cordialement,
L'équipe support Piaf.
Service client Piaf:<br>
</ul>
<hr>

It seems that the Content-Type part is ignored...

cheers,

Philippe