[rt-users] Updating parent tickets with time fields

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:21:54 EDT 2012

Alex,

I wrote a scrip that adds time entered into a child ticket automatically to
all parents of that ticket, in case that child has more than one parent or
more than one grandparent, etc.

I'll have to look it up, but check back with me in a couple days and I
might have it by then. I'm not home and at a customer site at the moment.

Kenn