[rt-users] relations between reminder and ticket

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 13:12:12 EDT 2012

any one have came across this :(

________________________________
 From: Asanka Gunasekera <asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk>
To: "rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com" <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2012, 13:06
Subject: Re: [rt-users] relations between reminder and ticket

Hi I am trying find why this is hapening "Couldn't find Ticket for reminder 2087. Please contact administrator." since I have put the cleanup scripts and they workes when I do testing. But once in a while I get this error on the dash board. What I do is log in to the DB and make it resolved

I have been going through the DB and unable to find the relation between the ticks and treminders

Thanks and Best Regards