[rt-users] Lowercasing of message headers

Martin Drasar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Wed Oct 10 05:01:53 EDT 2012

On 9.10.2012 18:38, Thomas Sibley wrote:
> It's possible, yes.  I don't know where it may be happening in this
> particular case, and it may not even be in RT.  Mail headers, however,
> are case insensitive, so any change in case shouldn't be affecting your
> usage.  (And if it is, that sounds like a bug somewhere.)

Hi Thomas,

you are right... The lowercasing does not seem to be a problem. Right
now it seems that the problem is much more devious - RT not executing
the prepare action for a scrip. On my devel machine it was happening
about half the time (the action is stored in a separate file), but it
stopped after the restart (I was altering the file before the restart,
though). I have added some debug code and restarted the production
machine and will be monitoring it further...

Martin