[rt-users] Creating Tickets from forwarded emails?

Jonathan Mills jonmills at renci.org
Sun Oct 14 18:59:14 EDT 2012

Yes, I've read of that solution also.  However, it is not the solution I want, as it represents no improvement over either of the other solutions mentioned.  It is still something that support staff must remember to do each time -- it will fail due to human error.  I want support staff to have to do nothing more than hit 'Forward' and have it simply work.