[rt-users] spawn-fcgi and rt-server.fcgi fail

Alex Hanselka alex at darkdna.net
Wed Oct 17 16:21:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

Ah I should have included this in the first place! I am using
Scientific Linux 6.3 (RHEL repack thing) and the latest RT, 4.0.7.
SELinux is disabled in this case.  The owner and group of mason-data is
set to my webserver user.  rt-server runs fine but rt-server.fcgi
refuses to start regardless of port.  Is there anywhere other than
mason-data where I should check permissions? Also, I should add that my
webserver user is in the rt group as suggested in the security doc.

Alex