[rt-users] RT ticket stuck in on_hold status

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 04:23:25 EDT 2012

On 17 Oct 2012, at 21:45, Tue Minh <minhtue86 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> could you please help me with some guildance on what the issue may possibly be? (screenshot attached)

on_hold isn't a standard status, so presumably this has been added by modifying the Lifecycle configuration.  It sounds like the Lifecycle hasn't been set up quite correctly.  In particular, look at the 'transitions' section of the Lifecycle definition, which tells RT which transitions are allowed.  I suspect that you didn't put a transitions entry in place for your on_hold status.

Tim