[rt-users] spawn-fcgi and rt-server.fcgi fail

Alex Hanselka alex at darkdna.net
Fri Oct 19 13:21:29 EDT 2012

On 2012-10-19 11:59, Alex Vandiver wrote:
> You might be able to get some enlightenment through strace'ing the
> process, but your failure mode doesn't ring any bells to me.  What
> was
> your configure line, out of curiosity?
>  - Alex

Thank you for your response!

Upon strace-ing the file, it seems to have a lot of issues with "(No
such file or directory)" errors.  I assume this is because it searches
for the files and the first places it tries are wrong?  I also see a
bunch of "Inappropriate ioctl for device."  I can provide a pastebin of
the strace if necessary.

As for my configure line, it was very simple: "./configure
--with-web-user=nginx --with-web-group=nginx --with-db-type=Pg"... Did I
miss something?

Alex