[rt-users] Size of the database.

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Mon Oct 22 08:26:11 EDT 2012

While my RT installation is tiny, 1gb in comparison, and migrating from
mysql to postgres was fairly straight forward. I used the rt-mysql2ps
script at the time with success. I have migrated other databases ranging
in size from 1gb and 20gb using py-mysql2pgsql with great success as
well. You mileage may very but these are a few options to try.

http://wiki-archive.bestpractical.com/view/rt-mysql2pg
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/py-mysql2pgsql

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.