[rt-users] bulk ticket creation with support for child tickets

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:12:09 EDT 2012

Darin,

Check out this scrip:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/DivideTicketIntoSubtasks

"This scrip action creates tickets for each list item for each task the
main ticket DependsOn<http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/DependsOn?action=edit&redlink=1>.
It handles lists with dash or asterisk bullets:"

Coupling this scrip with the JS Gantt extension should give you a decent
foundation to create a project via email. It won't handle dates or
assignees but you could do that after the initial outline is created.

Jim