[rt-users] Don't close tickets (or re-open) if a specific custom field is not a specific value

Jack Zabolotnyi jzabolotnyi at arces.net
Thu Oct 25 05:55:01 EDT 2012

Or you can use html callbacks to dismiss changes before sending them to
scrips - just after user click "Submit" - you can check CF value and in
case of error trigger Abort("Error message"). This will show notification
to client that his changes were discarded.

--
Jack Zabolotnyi
Arces Network, LLC

e: jzabolotnyi at arces.net
w: http://www.arces.net

PGP key: 2048R/7F2AB658 2012-07-02
PGP fingerprint: 4C7E 00A8 5210 F3D9 0509  C70E 87C8 666E 7F2A B658