[rt-users] RT 4 Translation problem

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 31 15:58:35 EDT 2012

On 10/31/2012 08:32 AM, Jan Niezbędny wrote:
> I wanna translate a few english names to polish and it goes quite
> good. But i have problem to translate words from
> user->settings->seaved searches->My Tickets, Unowned Tickets and
> Bookmarket Tickets. I found one of them in right file with polish
> translation share/po/pl.po and put there polish words:
> msgid "My Tickets"
> msgstr "Moje zgłoszenia"
> But it doesn't change anything. Other two names i can't even find in this file.
>
> Maybe somebody knows how to change this words. I really appreciate any help

This is a bug; those saved search names aren't properly localized in the
source.  Sorry for the hassle.  I opened a bug for you:
http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=21377

As Kevin notes, if you're improving the Polish translation, it'd be
wonderful if you contributed your changes back to the community.  There
are instructions here for helping out:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/TranslationRosetta and the
translation tool itself is at: https://translations.launchpad.net/rt/4.0

Thomas