[rt-users] change queue based on group membership

Joe C joec22 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:45:00 EDT 2012

I would like to assign the queue based on the person's group membership.
 We have two regions we are supporting, and I would like the admincc's of
each region to not be bothered with the other region's requests.  I prefer
to have one rtsupport email across all regions for standardization.  I
don't have enough staff to setup a "delegator".  So I would like it
automated.  The requestor email addresses are similar across regions, so it
needs to be by group membership for southern and northern region.  If the
requestor has not been added to a group yet, then the request will go into
the General queue, until I move them into the appropriate group and then
move their first-time ticket.

I have searched extensively, and have found queue transfers relating to
email address, but not group membership.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks
Joe