[rt-users] Custom SQL

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 7 15:40:39 EDT 2012

On 09/06/2012 07:54 AM, Winn Johnston wrote:
> I am trying to create a top closers list on the default dashboard. I
> have the exact SQL statment i want to use, but i am lost after that.

RT doesn't let you run raw SQL.  You get TicketSQL, which is a SQL-like
query language for searching tickets in RT.  (This is what Kenn called
RTSQL in his reply to you.)

Your easiest solution is to create a search on "Status = 'resolved'" in
RT's query builder, then click on the Chart, and choose to group by
Owner Name.  Now save the chart with a name, and go add that named chart
to your RT at a Glance page or custom dashboard.