[rt-users] Customer and contacts relationship in RT

Hans Vos | Drecomm h.vos at drecomm.nl
Tue Sep 11 08:43:46 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are currently trying out RT and OTRS to see what both have to offer
and what will fit our needs best. With OTRS you have the ability to link
tickets to companies (customers) and for each company you can add one or
more contacts. This way you can easily see the entire ticket
(conversation history) of a customer. I have not been able to find a
similar feature in RT. It seems RT simply has requestors and you can
search for them by e-mail address. How would you go about searching for
the ticket history of a company with multiple requestors? Is there maybe
a plugin or extension which enables adding companies to RT and linking
requestors to them?

Thank you for your reply.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Hans Vos

System Administrator

E h.vos at drecomm.nl

T 050-577 5822

	drecomm

  Vestiging Groningen

Hoendiep 208 	T +31 (0)50 577 58 22 	Bekijk onze actuele projecten
9745 ED Groningen 	F +31 (0)50 577 58 23 	www.drecomm.nl
<http://www.drecomm.nl>