[rt-users] Add incremental time worked in a scrip

Maciej Dobrzanski reg.bestpractical at posterus.com
Tue Sep 11 11:51:47 EDT 2012

Gary,

➢ I bet this is really easy, but I'm stumped. The wiki didn't help me either.

If you want to associate times with comments, you need to make sure they are stored inside the corresponding transactions. However transaction objects are immutable, so you probably can't modify them from Scrips. I think you will need to intercept a callback in ticket update and update ticket parameters (UpdateTimeWorked) before they enter the RT core.

Best regards,
Maciek