[rt-users] TimeWorkedReport.html

Mayk Backus backus at nlcom.nl
Mon Sep 17 11:31:36 EDT 2012

Hello List,

Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust this script (found in the
wiki) to display te requestor information ?  It mentions the creator ,
wich in most cases is fine, but when our agents create a ticket on
behalf of a customer, the agent is the creator what results in the
script displaying the time but the customer is our agent.
I think this could be a nice add-on for this script, but i lack the
knowledge in doing this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Other suggestions for reporting
tools also.

thanks in advance,

Regards

Mayk