[rt-users] different signature depending on queue

inbel1 at telenet.be inbel1 at telenet.be
Mon Sep 24 04:35:48 EDT 2012

We have different queues over here in RT4.
Every department used to have one or more queues.
If a ticket did need some action/response from a colleague from another department, the ticket was transferred to that queue.

But now we have some 'hybrid' queues with tickets that must be handled by people from different departments together.
And their signature should be mentioning something else than the signature that is put in if they respond to tickets in their 'native' queue.

So how can I make the signature queue dependent per user?