[rt-users] Can create articles, but no content.

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Tue Sep 25 13:42:36 EDT 2012

I'm still scratching my head with this one. I'm trying to get Articles
working. Class creation and Custom field creation appear to work. I've
got a Class called "Set up Information" with four categories: Linux,
Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Misc. Even when I'm logged in as
root, the "Content" area is blank. I'm looking through the error logs,
but I can't seem to find anything. Is there a setting/permission I need
to change to allow content to be created? This would really make our
system pop if I could get this working.

Stephen Cena
MIS/IT Dept - Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY. 14621
Ph: 585-544-0450 x300
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."