[rt-users] rtldapimport - Does not remove last person in a group

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Sep 25 15:20:06 EDT 2012

Yep, that looks like a bug.  The importer skips groups with no members
in LDAP, so it never gets to the point of updating the RT side.  Thanks
for the detailed report, I'm copying your mail to the rt.cpan.org queue
for RT-Extension-LDAPImport:

https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Queue=RT-Extension-LDAPImport

and will mark you as a requestor so you get an update whenever it's
fixed down the road.