[rt-users] group rights do not work

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:28:54 EDT 2012

Hi Glenn,

 Thanks for your input. However no progress has been made tho I followed
your advice to the letter.

This is how I have the group setup.

[image: Inline image 1]

And this is all the mmtest user (member of the mmtech group) can see

[image: Inline image 2]

I'm simply at a loss here as to what could be going wrong.

Thanks again for your input.
Tim

--
GPG me!!